Monday, October 15, 2012

Musings on a Tolerable Day

I am counting the days until one of my doctors is back in town, and then until I can get my massage. My upper back is incredibly cramped, and I've got to stop sleeping on my side. I'm going to attempt to take some sleeping medication, and then sleep on my back. If that doesn't work, I'll have to sleep on my front, or on the couch.

Stephanie won on Jeopardy again tonight, which is a surefire way to ensure that she doesn't win tomorrow, unless Jeopardy is preempted by the debate, which I probably won't watch. The only way that I can stand potentially awkward and/or painful information is to watch it with random strangers that I can occasionally talk to in order to avoid the things being said on the TV.

Getting the cat's teeth cleaned was potentially one of my best decisions this year, but it might rank lower than other decisions, which is a shame, since it really improved my kitty experience. He is playful and vocal; demanding and affectionate. I love it, but now I just have to remember that I can't keep spending money, because I already spent a lot on little kitty's teeth.

And racists, the whole lot of them, bloody racists.

No comments: